16 Jan Come Join Our Fizzy Pop Cult
We’re super nice, the friendliest cult ever, and we do great lunches. We need an enthusiastic and committed part time Packaging Assistant to come on board, and help us run our busy Soda Works. You can find a full, detailed job description by clicking HERE.
This is an active role for someone who likes the sound of a busy, wide-ranging and physical job. It’s based at our Hackney Soda Works site, a friendly environment, with a small team of fun colleagues who support each other.
- Three days a week, 8 hours a day, preparing bottles and boxes of our excellent sodas.
- Bottling and Capping Drinks on our production line.
- Printing and Labeling drinks.
- Packing and stacking cases of fizzy fizzy pop.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness in our production space.
- Manual handling and heavy lifting – we need you to be comfortable with physical work.
- Optional out of hours events work, at KERB food markets, beer festivals, and beyond!
- Be ready to get stuck in. It’s a messy, practical job, and it’s ESSENTIAL that you arrive on time and pay close attention to your work, so we only ever let perfect drinks out of the door.
- Be great working as part of a team and individually – we’re a small group so we need a real team player, but sometimes you also just need to get in the zone and get that pallet of sodas stacked up high.
- Be a stickler for detail and able to work quickly, in a clean and tidy way.
- Communicate well, so we can explain if you don’t know what you need to be working on, or if you spot something is wrong, just shout, ask for help, sing a song about it, whatever works.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV, with a short description of your experience and why you think you’d be right for the job, addressed to Robyn, to email@example.com! For a bit more about us, check us out on twitter! On Instagram! Or Facebook!