22 Aug Job Alert! Are you Full Time and Fruity? Join Us!
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team, on a part time basis, to help us in the day to day running of our production space. From making drinks to packaging and preparing deliveries, there’s always plenty of hands-on, rewarding work to do.
We also provide a communal vegetarian lunch for our staff every day (Square Root Lunch Time, it’s the best!) as well as plenty of soda sampling, for quality control, of course!
- Five days a week, 8 hours a day, preparing fresh fruit and other ingredients for our amazing sodas.
- Bottling drinks, which involves filling and capping of bottles followed by pasteurisation.
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness in our production space.
- Labelling and packaging of our drinks.
- Manual handling and heavy lifting – we need you to be comfortable with physical work.
- Optional out of hours events work, at KERB food markets, beer festivals, and beyond!
- Be ready to get stuck in. It’s a messy, practical job, chopping and juicing all that fruit and filling and capping all those bottles!
- Be great working as part of a team and individually – we’re a small group so we need a real team player, but sometimes you also just need to get in the zone and crank out 25L of lemon juice!
- Be a stickler for detail and able to work quickly, in a clean and tidy way – we’ve got a limited amount of space (London woes) so we need people to be efficient and mess conscious!
- Communicate well, so we can explain if you don’t know what you need to be working on, or if you spot something is wrong, just shout, ask for help, sing a song about it, whatever works.
Experience is not strictly necessary as full training will be provided but previous experience in a kitchen, or in food production would be an advantage and a Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 or above would be a bonus. Most important to us is that you have a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
Our team is what makes us here at Square Root and we love sitting down together for big communal lunches and touring round together on staff nights out – it’s a really exciting time to become part of the rapidly growing business.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV with a short description of your experience and why you think you’d be right for the job to email@example.com! Check us out on twitter! Our website! Our Facebook!
Full job description can be found here: JOB DESCRIPTION_SODA WORKS ASSISTANT_AUGUST 2016! To apply, send your CV and a short covering letter to Jobs@squarerootsoda.co.uk FAO Robyn!
Start Date: ASAP