30 Jun Office Assistant Required – Halp! We Need Your Halp
Office Assistant (Part Time)
Square Root are on the look out for an enthusiastic + organised office assistant to help whip our growing office into shape!
Square Root is an award winning soft drinks producer, founded in 2012 in Robyn & Ed’s kitchen. From there we’ve grown in to our railway arch production space in Hackney and retail location in Camden Market. We make all our own sodas, from fruit to bottle – something nobody else in London is doing!
This is an excellent entry level position for someone who likes the sound of a busy and wide-ranging job, in a friendly environment, with fun colleagues who support each other as part of a small team!
- Taking calls and answering emails, responding to a range of queries and tasks, including taking orders.
- Generating invoices and other paperwork for our daily orders (we use Quickbooks for this, but we can teach you).
- Managing stock levels in the off-site dispatch warehouse and web shop, including logging details of our Soda orders.
- Booking courier deliveries, and packaging orders – some heavy lifting occasionally required.
- Helping our Accounts Manager to keep our online accounting system accurate and up-to-date.
- Be great working as part of a team and individually – we’re a small group so we need a real team player, but sometimes you just need to get in the zone and hammer out those orders.
- Be cool as a cucumber, calm in the face of a high workload.
- Be a stickler for detail and able to work quickly, in a clean and tidy way.
- Be organised – prioritising is key, as demands come in from all aspects of the business.
- Be friendly and flexible – there’s never a dull moment in the fizzy pop industry.
Some office experience would be highly useful for this role as well as a knowledge of Quickbooks, although this is not essential. Most important is that you are seriously organised. Ours is a fairly non-standard office environment, in the best possible sense, so the work is varied, the dress code is casual, and the team is genuinely friendly and fun.
Our team is what makes us here at Square Root and we love sitting down together for big communal lunches and touring round together on staff nights out. This is a really exciting time to become part of the rapidly growing business.
Questions? Great! Ping them over to email@example.com and address them to Robyn – she’ll be happy to discuss your application!
We look forward to meeting you!
- £9.6 – £11.4K dependant on experience.
- Flexible working days (24hrs per week) at our office by Hackney Downs train station.
- Square Root Lunch Time – we sit down together every day and share a company provided lunch, it’s the best!
- All you can drink soda, plus Friday drinks at our production space – our fridge is filled with only the best local producers our soda swapsies can buy!
- Quarterly team dinners spent with one of our customers – they make the best food obvs!
- The chance to join our small, quirky team, ditch the suit and progress your career with us as we grow!
- Potential for this position to become full time as we expand.
To apply, send your CV and a short covering letter to Jobs@squarerootsoda.co.uk FAO Robyn!
Start Date: ASAP