08 Jan We’re Hiring! Are You Our New Sales Manager?
Calling all target-smashing sales bods out there looking for a life-changing step into the fast-paced world of fizzy pop!
2018 has been a massive year for Square Root and with a big, juicy production expansion for 2019 we’re not taking our feet off the pedals. Of course, while some of us are making the sodas, we need YOU to come and sell them.
We’re looking for a real go-getter to join us as our new full-time Sales Manager and take over our on-trade sales process. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to make a real difference to a team and make waves in the fizzy pop biz!
What the job involves (full details available here):
- Manage our existing customer base – from taking orders to introducing our exciting new releases, there’s a lot to do here!
- Research and generate new leads and opportunities, planning visits to potential customers and following up in an organised manner.
- Build a network of key accounts and maintain customer relationships, keeping them engaged in our drinks and the Square Root story.
- Regularly reporting to Brand Manager Chris, and founders Robyn and Ed on occasion.
If that all floats your boat, we need you to:
- Be passionate about food & drink and love our sodas, and how we do things.
- Be able to make a great first impression and converse with people easily.
- Have a proactive attitude, able to work quickly and efficiently. We like to work with people who lead by example and foster a positive work environment.
- Have fruit chat good enough to rival Ed and be organised enough to impress Robyn!
- Have previous experience in a sales role with a great understanding of sales processes. We’ve got some flexibility on this and will provide training – it’s more about attitude and aptitude than years on the clock for us.
- Be confident and focused on our company goals and be ready to work closely with the founders and sales team to develop our sales strategy for this year and beyond. Your input will really count on this one!
Sounds like your dream job? Click here to take a good look at our full job description, then email us with your CV and where you heard about the job, on email@example.com. Tell us why you’re the ass-kicking sales machine we want, and what your dream flavour of soda would be if you could make one.
Questions? Good! Give us a call on 02034 175 940 and ask for Robyn, she’ll be happy to discuss your application.
Applications Close 31st January 2019.