08 Jan Position Filled! Do You Have What It Takes To Be Our New Events Manager?
Friends, Romans, countryfolk, lend us your ears, and if you like the sound of us, become our new Events Manager and share with us your top-notch party planning skills!
We’ve got a massive year ahead and this is the perfect time to get on board and ride to the dizzy heights of fizzy pop success with us. We’re looking for a highly talented full-time Events Manager to take the reins and make our exciting events the talk of the town.
We need a real hands-on, confident and proactive person to join us and take over both our public facing & trade focused events. We want you to own your party projects, really know your trade show onions, be ultra organised and bring energy and enthusiasm to the gig. In return, we offer you a warm embrace of the Square Root family, exciting and varied work, a competitive salary and all sorts of perks besides.
What our events manager will do (find full details in this document):
- Manage, maintain and seek out new opportunities for our calendar of public & trade focused events.
- Manage sales support events, product launches and customer tastings alongside our sales team.
- Maintain the events equipment and keep it all neat and tidy in our warehouse.
- Regularly reporting to Brand Manager Chris, and founders Robyn and Ed.
If you’re into all that, then here’s what we need from you:
- Have a full UK driving license and be confident driving a large van.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends as required by our calendar of events.
- Be passionate about food & drink and love our sodas, & how we do things.
- Be willing to get stuck in and be able to work quickly and efficiently. We like to work with people who lead by example and foster a positive work environment.
- Have fruit chat good enough to rival Ed and be organised enough to impress Robyn!
- Have previous experience in an events role with a great list of contacts and lots of ideas for where you see Square Root popping up.
- Be confident and focused on our company goals and be ready to work closely with the founders and sales team to develop our events & brand strategy for this year & beyond. Your input will really count on this one.
Sound like you? What are you waiting for?! Click here to take a good look at our full job description, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and where you heard about the job. Tell us why you’re the right person for this role and what your dream flavour of soda would be if you could make one. Be warned, that last bit might come back to haunt you!
Questions? Good! Give us a call on 02034 175 940 and ask for Robyn, she’ll be happy to discuss your application.
Applications close 31st January 2019.